Thursday, September 17, 2009

Goodbye 2.0

Okay, so I feel like my blog-resignation should be more purposed. Therefore, here's the dealio: I am not blogging again until I get my dissertation finished and signed. Just can't do it. Sooooo, every time you click over here looking for a new post (all 250,000 of you) and you don't see a new string of wisdom pearls, paragraphs of penultimate petunias, or thunders of thoughtful wisdom from on high... rattle off a quick prayer for me, would you? Dreams are better shared.

In short, I'm pulling a Oral Roberts... light. Consider it a blog fast, even though when and if I return (for real this time) things will be different and I may move to a new address or something like that.

Until my finished dissertation or my next farewell...

5 comments:

Tully said...

:( But I understand. Will say a prayer for you.

Susanne said...

Praying, praying, praying for the book deal!!!

Baca's Head said...

man, now I don't feel as close to ya'll. :) but praying. We should talk soon, man!

Audrey said...

happy birthday tomorrow!! and happy halloween!

we miss you down in Texas!

Kelly said...

Praying for you, pray God's will for me too!